Cloud Security Technical Sales- Japanese
About the job
As a Sales Development representative, you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities, profiling prospective customers, discovering their needs and driving new business through various outbound and inbound campaigns focused on security.
You will help businesses work better together, move fast and innovate. As a member of the Sales Development team, you will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm while identifying and qualifying their security business needs to propose adequate solutions and send them on the most appropriate Sales path.
You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow our customer base across APAC. You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via outbound calls.
BA/BS degree, technical degree desired
Native in the language of the market, spoken and written
Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
Min. 2 years B2B Sales or Business development experience in outbound sales in the IT industry
Some understanding of cloud computing concepts, in particular Google Cloud Platform
Ability to connect business needs with adequate solutions, strong business acumen
Strong interpersonal skills, team player and a high level of integrity and professionalism
Comfortable working against an assigned quota in a phone based environment
Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
Knowledge of CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
Analytical mindset and go-getter attitude; self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team
Organized and has pipeline management, time management skills and prioritization skills
IT skills: essential computer skills to navigate efficiently a computer based job
Cloud certification or Cyber Security certification
B2B sales experience within Cyber Security
Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is proactive, confident competitive and tenacious
Understanding of local market and local business environment
• Hit quarterly Key Performance Metrics, and hit a target level of activity daily and weekly
• Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to identify high potential prospects, both new business and upsell
• Execute outbound prospecting to source, contact, and engage prospective customers
• Educate customers on what we have to offer
• Execute daily outbound phone calls and emails (mostly cold calling), contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs.
• Understand prospects’ pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business needs to available Cloud security solutions (solution-selling) and build value for next steps in the sales process
• Update and maintain prospect and customer data in Salesforce.com (CRM database). Manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities in Salesforce.com
• Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline